Question and answer
Ask your question and an Ontario employment lawyer will answer in minutes


Note, your name, city and email is not displayed on the website. It is used to notify you that we have answered your question.

if i was terminated with cause but the reasons they stated in the letter were false, how can I go about with this? Would I seek a laywer for comensation pay for this or how can I seek justice for this false dismissal.

Thank you for writing to us. If you have been terminated for false reasons or for just cause, it is important that you receive legal advice. To get a sense of what you are owed I would encourage you to visit the severance pay calculator our firm has developed ( We would encourage you to call us and book an appointment with an employment lawyer in our Ottawa office who will fully review your matter.
The Lawyers at Samfiru Tumarkin LLP
Direct Tel (Toll Free): 1-855-821-5900     Email:     Web:
Leave a comment