Question and answer
Ask your question and an Ontario employment lawyer will answer in minutes


Note, your name, city and email is not displayed on the website. It is used to notify you that we have answered your question.

How long do I have to resign for constructive dismissal when the company is moving out to another town? Thank you.

You should speak with one of our employment lawyers right away. Once you receive our advice, we can contact the company to advise them of your position. Give us a call as soon as possible at the number below to discuss your situation in more detail.
The Lawyers at Samfiru Tumarkin LLP
Direct Tel (Toll Free): 1-855-821-5900     Email:     Web:
Leave a comment