Question and answer
Ask your question and an employment lawyer in Ontario, BC or Alberta will answer in minutes


Note, your name, city and email is not displayed on the website. It is used to notify you that we have answered your question.

Just a follow up . After the company overpaid for repairs of trucks that should have been put out of service 2 years earlier they would not have incurred so many expenses on repairs. Their way to cover there errors was to change our pay structure from commissions paid monthly to a bonus paid quarterly and at their discretion. In essence making company drivers pay for accidents or incidents by not paying out their bonuses. Most functioning companies have insurance to cover accidents or incidents with company vehicles. I cannot afford to pay lawyers fees and would inquire if you would be interested in a contingency fee? Could l get advice from a lawyer and not a receptionist or an intern law professional please.

Thank you for your question.

We will need to assess your matter so please give us a call at the number below and we can discuss.
The Lawyers at Samfiru Tumarkin LLP
Direct Tel (Toll Free): 1-855-821-5900     Email:     Web:
Leave a comment