Question and answer
Ask your question and an Ontario employment lawyer will answer in minutes


Note, your name, city and email is not displayed on the website. It is used to notify you that we have answered your question.

What do I do if I just tried to exist my workplace because I was feeling sick and my boss blocked me from leaving the building and wouldn’t let me through the doors?

If you are unwell and your employer will not reasonably accommodate you, you can speak with Human Resources (if any) to discuss the situation. You can also contact the Ministry of Labour to file a complaint.
The Lawyers at Samfiru Tumarkin LLP
Direct Tel (Toll Free): 1-855-821-5900     Email:     Web:
Leave a comment