Question and answer
Ask your question and an Ontario employment lawyer will answer in minutes


Note, your name, city and email is not displayed on the website. It is used to notify you that we have answered your question.

can the employer change my occupation on the ROE.

If the occupation listed is fundamentally incorrect, you can discuss with your employer to have it amended. However, it will not change your entitlement to unemployment benefits.
The Lawyers at Samfiru Tumarkin LLP
Direct Tel (Toll Free): 1-855-821-5900     Email:     Web:
Leave a comment