Question and answer
Ask your question and an employment lawyer in Ontario, BC or Alberta will answer in minutes


Note, your name, city and email is not displayed on the website. It is used to notify you that we have answered your question.

can request a copy of my employee file upon receiving notice

They will likely not provide you with a copy of your employee file, but you could request to view the file. And if you require documents, such as your executed employment agreements on file, the employer should provide such.
The Lawyers at Samfiru Tumarkin LLP
Direct Tel (Toll Free): 1-855-821-5900     Email:     Web:
Leave a comment