Question and answer
Ask your question and an employment lawyer in Ontario, BC or Alberta will answer in minutes


Note, your name, city and email is not displayed on the website. It is used to notify you that we have answered your question.

In 2019 i recieved an unsigned copy of a T2200 from my employer. I returned it due to the fact it was unsigned . Now my employer refuses to provide the signed copy so I can submit it to CRA . I am no longer with that company and want to know what my legal rights are .

Unfortunately we cannot provide tax advice. It is recommended that you consult with an accountant or financial advisor to review your options.
The Lawyers at Samfiru Tumarkin LLP
Direct Tel (Toll Free): 1-855-821-5900     Email:     Web:
Leave a comment