Question and answer
Ask your question and an Ontario employment lawyer will answer in minutes


Note, your name, city and email is not displayed on the website. It is used to notify you that we have answered your question.

My employer terminated me after a diagnosis of ptsd as a paramedic. My severance has been unpaid for 2.5 yrs, Now they are trying to pay me out a greater sum however I am nervous to accept this and wonder if it will affect my cpp-d , wsib and omers pension contributions.

If you are not unionized please contact us at the number below as soon as possible to speak with one of our lawyers. We will review your documents and advise on next steps. If you were part of a union when you worked then you will have to contact your union representative.
The Lawyers at Samfiru Tumarkin LLP
Direct Tel (Toll Free): 1-855-821-5900     Email:     Web:
Leave a comment